“Negativity can only affect you if you are on the same frequency, vibrate higher.”
Etheral, yet ultimately all matter vibrates. Every atom, creating every molecule creating every cell creating every tissue creating every organ creating every organ system… creating YOU, is vibrating with a steady hum.The average frequency of a healthy body is between 62-78Hz.
A person suffering from disease will have a significantly lower frequency beginning at 58Hz.
So why does a healthy body have a higher vibration, and why should we strive for that? What’s the difference between the frequencies and what causes your vibration to increase or decrease?
“High Vibe” foods, or people, or situations are full of life force. Overflowing with vital Chi. Foods that are high vibrational are fruits, vegetables, and grains that are living and full of life force energy still, full of color, and whole from the Earth. High vibration situations are those that are full of opportunity, culture, and align with a healthful lifestyle. High vibrational people are open-minded, loving, and positive.
Vibrations are subtle energies. Therefore, the vibrations you pick up on are the first catalysts to changing your body system first by changing your emotional state, then by manifesting with your emotions and thoughts your physical disarray or growth. Since they are so subtle, they change frequently. So, conscious awareness of your Self and your surroundings are so important in keeping your vibes high.
Things to become aware of that may be altering your frequency for the worst:
- Eating unhealthy foods
- Associating with negative, drama addicted people
- White lies
- Using toxic beauty products/cleaning products
- Committing to too many things, spreading yourself too thin
- Overuse of social media, or following and friending negative people
- Clutter in your home, car, and workplace
- Binging on netflix, hulu, or TV as a form of escapism
Trasmute these negative energies by purging yourself of these negative things.
Activate your ethereal body by:
- Beginning and ending your day with stretching
- Walking barefoot outside
- Cutting off the people in your life who you have outgrown
- Unfollowing and unfriending those negative people and pages on social media
- Eating a more plant-based diet, giving thanks before eating, and mindfully eating each meal
- Meditate, paint, walk outside, listen to positive music, garden, or do whatever you love to do instead of escaping your own life by diving into someone else’s through binging on Netflix
- Throw out beauty products containing sulfates, pthalates, parabens, and other harmful ingredients
- Make your own cleaning products out of essential oils and apple cider vinegar
- Drink fresh pressed, organic juice
- Shift your thoughts into the present moment, and use your sense of smell, taste, touch, sight, and hearing to anchor yourself into this moment.
Wishing you elevation to your highest self,